← RSS to ActivityPub Converter
What you're looking at is an RSS feed that's been converted into an account that Mastodon (or any other ActivityPub social network) can subscribe to. Put the username above into your user search and you should be able to find this feed and subscribe! Click here to make an ActivityPub account for your favorite RSS feeds.
- Bernie Sanders’s Climate Plan Is More Radical Than His Opponents’ — And More Likely to Succeed
- U.S. Military Named Secretive Base in Syria After “Game of Thrones” Bastion
- Los Angeles County Votes to Stop Construction of New Jail-Like Facility, Adding Momentum to National Abolition Movement
- Why the Democratic National Committee Must Change the Rules and Hold a Climate Debate
- Taliban Peace Talks Must Not Ignore CIA-Funded Afghan Militias, Report Says
- Trump Accuses Most American Jews of “Disloyalty” to Israel, Deploying Anti-Semitic Trope
- The NYPD Finally Fired the Cop Who Killed Eric Garner — but the Police Reaction Shows How Little Will Change
- Mike Pompeo Has Extreme Views on Muslims — and Liberals Don’t Seem to Care
- Twitter Helped Chinese Government Promote Disinformation on Repression of Uighurs
- Oil Lobbyist Touts Success in Effort to Criminalize Pipeline Protests, Leaked Recording Shows
- Democrats Have an Open Senate Seat in New Mexico. Will They Elect a Progressive, or the Former Head of the DCCC?
- Amy McGrath’s Senate Campaign Manager Helped Get Her Potential Primary Opponent Fired
- Bounty Hunters Are a Lethal Weapon in a Justice System Corrupted by Money
- Google Is Deepening Its Involvement With Egypt’s Repressive Government
- To Fight White Supremacist Violence, Let’s Not Repeat the Mistakes of the War on Terror
- “One By One, They’re Dying”: Activists Protest Tennessee’s Fifth Execution in a Year
- Riotlandia: Why Portland Has Become the Epicenter of Far-Right Violence
- Trauma Counselors Were Pressured to Divulge Confidential Information About Facebook Moderators, Internal Letter Claims
- For Years, Reporters Questioned the Terror Prosecution of Hamid Hayat. Now He’s Been Freed.
- As Warren and Sanders Swiftly Condemned Israel for Barring Congresswomen, Pelosi and Biden Hesitated