← RSS to ActivityPub Converter
What you're looking at is an RSS feed that's been converted into an account that Mastodon (or any other ActivityPub social network) can subscribe to. Put the username above into your user search and you should be able to find this feed and subscribe! Click here to make an ActivityPub account for your favorite RSS feeds.
- Politically linked deepfake LinkedIn profile sparks spy fears, Apple cooks up AI transfer tech, and more
- Black Hat USA axes anti-abortion congressman as keynote speaker after outcry – and more news from infosec land
- Stiff penalty: Prenda Law copyright troll gets 14 years of hard time for blue view 'n sue scam
- You like magic tricks? See this claim that IBM bungled an Obamacare IT project? Whoosh, now it's a $15m check
- Atari finally launches its VCS console. Again.
- HP CFO Cathie Lesjak didn't even read KPMG's Autonomy due diligence before $11bn biz gobble
- <i>Flight Simulator 2020</i>: Exciting new ride or a doomed tailspin in a crowded market?
- Fsck it, we've lost Bitbucket: Quay.io webhook integration fails after API tweaked
- DIY with Akamai: What to do when no one sells the servers you need? You build your own
- US can try extraditing Julian Assange next year, rules UK court
- We asked readers what DXC should be known for... and of course you came up with the goods
- Bonjour, mon chum! Québécois IT giant CGI snaps up freshly Irish Galileo botherer SCISYS
- Exodus: Tech top brass bail on £1bn UK courts reform amid concerns project is floundering
- Those darn users don't know what they're doing (not like us, of course)
- Get a grip on neural networks, R, Python, TensorFlow, deployment of AI, and much more, at our MCubed workshops
- When virtual mittens sell for thousands, of course gamers are ripe targets for cyber shenanigans
- You'll always need VMs says, surprise, VMware: Run on any cloud you like and get portability
- When customers see red, sometimes the obvious solution will only fan the flames
- Gonna be so cool when we finally get into space, float among the stars, work out every day, inject testosterone...
- Mirai botnet malware offspring graduates from uni, puts on a suit, slips into your enterprise
- 'AI is not the cause, it’s an accelerant. The pace of change is challenging' Experts give Congress deepfakes straight dope
- Yubico YubiKey lets you be me: Security blunder sparks recall of govt-friendly auth tokens
- Anyone else find it weird that the bloke tasked with probing tech giants for antitrust abuses used to, um, work for the same tech giants?
- Facebook won't nuke deepfakes? OK, let's tear up those precious legal protections from user-posted content, then
- Hacking these medical pumps is as easy as copying a booby-trapped file over the network
- ALIS through the looking glass: F-35 fighter jet's slurpware nearly made buyers pull out – report
- The joy of six: Microsoft emits latest preview of .NET Core 3 with plenty of pipes, perfs, loads...
- Japan drops banhammer on drunk-droning for the sake of public safety
- No Telegram today, protestors: Chinese boxes DDoS chat app amid Hong Kong protest
- Train to be a top-notch cybercrime detective at SANS DFIR Europe Summit in Prague
- Hongmeng, there's no need to feel down: It's patently obvious this is Huawei's homegrown mobe OS
- Germany and South Korea go nuts for 5G while Blighty subsists on test bed crumbs
- Meet the new Dropbox: It's like the old Dropbox, but more expensive, and not everyone's thrilled
- Halleluja! The Second Coming of Windows Subsystem For Linux blesses Insider faithful
- UK Home Sec kick-starts US request to extradite ex-WikiLeaker Assange
- Underground network targets Salisbury: Not the Russian death crew, this time it's Openreach laying fibre-optic cables
- Akamai on dragging 'em kicking and streaming to the edge: They might be public cloud giants, but we're, er, vids in
- Behold the might of dynamic crimefighting duo Captain Met Police and the Microsoft Kid
- Get this: Mad King Leo wanted HP to slurp two other firms alongside ill-fated Autonomy buyout
- Large Redmond Collider: CERN reveals plan to shift from Microsoft to open-source code after tenfold license fee hike
- 2,500 years ago, these folks weren't cremated – but their funeral-goers were absolutely baked: Earliest evidence of pot smoking discovered
- Akamai CEO: Playing games from the cloud? Seems too expensive to be viable right now
- Google: We're not killing ad blockers. Translation: We made them too powerful, we'll cram this genie back in its bottle
- Silicon Valley doesn't care about poor people: Top AI models kinda suck at ID'ing household stuff in hard-up nations
- Own goal: $280,000 GDPR fine for soccer app that snooped on fans' phone mics to snare pub telly pirates
- Alexa, are you profiting from the illegal storage and analysis of kids' voice commands?
- IT pro screwed out of unused vacation pay, bonus by HPE after judge rules: The law is a mess but it's still the law
- This is grim, Vim and Neovim: Opening this crafty file in your editor may pwn your box. Patch now if not already
- Break out the poutine! SpaceX flings triple serving of Canadian satellites into orbit